Go to http://www.democratsofcolumbiacounty.com/ for the new site!
Ethics Filings for 2014
January 16, 2014Posted by on
I just wanted to touch base and let you know that beginning January 1, 2014 filing for local elective office under the 2014 Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Act (the Act) shall be filed with the local election superintendent. Please see the attached (draft) informational sheet for more information.
With the 2014 Election Year here, while we are still operating under two sets of Election Calendars (Federal and State/Local) I would like to let you know the local seats that will be on the ballot this year. They are:
· Congressional Districts – 010 & 012
· U.S. Senate – Chambliss
· State Senate – Districts 23 & 24
· State House of Representatives – Districts 33, 121, 122, 123
· County Commission Chairman, County Commission Districts 1 & 4
· Board of Education Districts 2 & 3
Statewide we should also have:
· Governor, Lt. Governor, State School Superintendent, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Commissioner of Agriculture, Commissioner of Insurance, and Commissioner of Labor
As you know the General Assembly began their session earlier this week. It is our hope to have a finalized election calendar soon. As soon as I hear anything, I will be sure to let you know.
Comments are closed.